Activity Registration Procedures:
- Students will need to sign-up during their lunch period on the cafeteria stage each day they want to stay for a particular activity. This system allows for students to try a variety of activities based on their availability and interests. If a program fills, students will need to select an alternate activity.
- A limited number of activities will require a formal registration due to space limitations and/or program design. Links to these forms are posted below as well and in the Ram Blast, our weekly newsletter, which is emailed to parents each Friday via a News You Choose bulletin. Completed forms should be returned to either sub school office and parents will receive an email confirmation of receipt and status.
Activities requiring separate registration due to program design. Email completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off in sub school office.
- Arena Stage Voices of Now Workshop Series - Ended; Ensemble rehearsals begin in February
- Ceramics Club - Currently FULL
- Crew Club Registration Form - Program Ended
- Football Weight Training & Conditioning Program - Parental Authorization & Acknowledgment of Risk form (required for access to high school weight room)
- Let's Cook! Program Registration Form
- Robotics Program Consent/Media Release Form - Currently FULL
- Robotics Program Registration Form - Currently FULL